JOIN. OUR. TEAM.
Be The Part of Next Big Thing
We are passionate about technology.
Department : Sales
1: Business Development Officer/Manager (Inside Profile) :
No. of Vacancies: 10
Preferably Female Candidates
Experience: 1-4 Years
Salary: INR 1,08,000 – 1,80,000 P.A.
Education: Graduation/Post-graduation in Business, Marketing Discipline
Key Responsibilities :
- Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales online or by phone. Utilizes email campaigns, inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling, mailers, internet search like- linkedin, Fundoo, Indiamart etc.
- Initiate contact with decision makers and influencers within organizations for building relationships, identifying new opportunities and selling company product.
- Create qualified leads and pipeline that drives sales quota / achieve monthly, quarterly revenue and margin targets
- Discuss and convey the advantages of the product & solution offering
- Meet and exceed all monthly and annual sales quotas.
- Qualify and answer questions regarding the Product, solution and services
- Log Lead generation / managements activity and contacts in sales system or CRM
- Develop a database of prospective client companies in Specified location & across various sectors.
- Hindi & english Speaking is must
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new processes
- Effective listening, Communication (Verbal and Written) and good Phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional Demeanor
- Able to handle customer objections with diplomacy and tact
- Able to work independently
- Highly logical and patient
- Highly self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Department : Support & Development
1: Technical Support (Inside Profile) :
No. of Vacancies: 2
Preferably Female Candidates
Experience: 1-3 Years
Salary: INR 1,08,000 – 1,30,000 P.A.
• An ability to assess each customer/employee’s IT knowledge levels
• Ability to deal with difficult callers
• Logical thinker
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Up-to-date technical knowledge
• An in depth understanding of the software and equipment your customers/employees are using
• Good interpersonal and customer care skills
• Good accurate records keeping
2: PHP Developer (Inside Profile):
- Any Software/Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Over one to three years experience in PHP
- Working knowledge in at least two PHP frameworks preferably Laravel, Symfony2, Magento
- Able to communicate clearly and work in teams
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
- Expert in PHP programming. (Yes. You should write code)
- Strong in OOPS concepts
- Hands on experience either in Laravel or Symfony
- Working knowledge in Joomla / Drupal / WordPress / Magento plugin development
- Ability to work with Git repositories, and remote code hosting services like GitHub and BitBucket
- Ability to deliver amazing results with minimal guidance and supervision
- Passionate (especially about web development!), highly motivated, and fun to work with
- A hacker. Have you built something cool lately? Show us!
- 1+ years experience