Join our Team
Be The Part of Next Big Thing
Career with Muzztech
Muzztech Wireless Pvt. Ltd. is always looking for talented people to join our company. We are interested in team players with exceptional track records, who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and are eager to pitch in across the board.
Department : Sales
1: Business Development Officer/Manager (Inside Profile) :
No. of Vacancies: 10
Preferably Female Candidates
Experience: 1-4 Years
Salary: INR 1,08,000 – 1,80,000 P.A.
Education: Graduation/Post-graduation in Business, Marketing Discipline
Key Responsibilities :
- Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales online or by phone. Utilizes email campaigns, inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling, mailers, internet search like- linkedin, Fundoo, Indiamart etc.
- Initiate contact with decision makers and influencers within organizations for building relationships, identifying new opportunities and selling company product.
- Create qualified leads and pipeline that drives sales quota / achieve monthly, quarterly revenue and margin targets
- Discuss and convey the advantages of the product & solution offering
- Meet and exceed all monthly and annual sales quotas.
- Qualify and answer questions regarding the Product, solution and services
- Log Lead generation / managements activity and contacts in sales system or CRM
- Develop a database of prospective client companies in Specified location & across various sectors.
- Hindi & english Speaking is must
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new processes
- Effective listening, Communication (Verbal and Written) and good Phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional Demeanor
- Able to handle customer objections with diplomacy and tact
- Able to work independently
- Highly logical and patient
- Highly self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Department : Support & Development
1: Technical Support (Inside Profile) :
No. of Vacancies: 2
Preferably Female Candidates
Experience: 1-3 Years
Salary: INR 1,08,000 – 1,30,000 P.A.
• An ability to assess each customer/employee’s IT knowledge levels
• Ability to deal with difficult callers
• Logical thinker
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Up-to-date technical knowledge
• An in depth understanding of the software and equipment your customers/employees are using
• Good interpersonal and customer care skills
• Good accurate records keeping
2: PHP Developer (Inside Profile):
- Any Software/Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Over one to three years experience in PHP
- Working knowledge in at least two PHP frameworks preferably Laravel, Symfony2, Magento
- Able to communicate clearly and work in teams
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
- Expert in PHP programming. (Yes. You should write code)
- Strong in OOPS concepts
- Hands on experience either in Laravel or Symfony
- Working knowledge in Joomla / Drupal / WordPress / Magento plugin development
- Ability to work with Git repositories, and remote code hosting services like GitHub and BitBucket
- Ability to deliver amazing results with minimal guidance and supervision
- Passionate (especially about web development!), highly motivated, and fun to work with
- A hacker. Have you built something cool lately? Show us!
- 1+ years experience